This Garlic and Herb Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken is the ideal meal for summer barbeques or family dinners. Experience that tantalizing mixture of sweet teriyaki sauce coupled with garlic and herbs to bring a smile to every guest’s face!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together teriyaki sauce, minced garlic, cilantro, honey, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure it’s coated well. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
- Place chicken on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Invite the flavors of a tropical paradise to your summer barbecue or family dinner with this delectable Garlic and Herb Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken. This recipe serves four people and pairs beautifully with steamed rice, grilled vegetables, or a fresh salad. Bon appétit!