If you’re craving a delectable, healthy meal that can be enjoyed at lunch or dinner, look no further than Garlic and Herb Shrimp Tacos! Bursting with flavor from succulent shrimp marinated in garlic and herbs and fresh veggies for added crunchiness – this dish will tantalize your tastebuds while delivering nutritious goodness. You won’t regret giving these tacos a try!
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Combine the shrimp, olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Toss to coat the shrimp evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Thread the marinated shrimp onto skewers and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill or in a dry skillet.
- To assemble the tacos, divide the shredded cabbage, avocado slices, diced tomatoes, and cilantro among the tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with 2-3 shrimp skewers and serve with lime wedges.