If you’re seeking a delightful, nutritious fall dish that could be eaten as either an entrée or side-dish, this Garlic and Herb Roasted Delicata Squash with Maple Cinnamon Butter recipe is the perfect thing! The squash itself has been roasted in garlic and herbs; to make it even better, some sweet yet spicy maple cinnamon butter finishes off the dish. Go ahead – try something new and tantalizingly tasty today!
- 2 delicata squash, seeded and sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Toss the delicata squash slices with garlic, thyme, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the squash out on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until they are tender and lightly browned.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the maple syrup and cinnamon to the butter and stir until well combined.
- Drizzle the maple cinnamon butter over the roasted delicata squash.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Note: You can also sprinkle some chopped pecans or walnuts over the top for added texture and crunch.
If you’re looking for the perfect fall side dish, look no further! This Garlic and Herb Roasted Delicata Squash with Maple Cinnamon Butter is sure to tantalize your taste buds. It serves 4-6 people so it’s ideal for family dinners or small gatherings – just pair it up with roasted chicken or pork and a side of steamed green beans or fresh salad. You won’t regret it!