Get your taste buds ready to experience something extraordinary this summer with Garlic and Herb Grilled Indian Tandoori Shrimp! This flavorful recipe is an ideal addition to any BBQ or dinner party as an appetizer, offering a unique spin on the classic shrimp dish. Making this recipe is a breeze; it only takes minutes to produce delightful results! Are you ready to tantalize your friends and family with captivating Indian flavors? Look no further than our scrumptious Garlic and Herb Grilled Indian Tandoori Shrimp! Guaranteed to make their taste buds dance for joy.
- 1 pound of large shrimp-peeled
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tandoori masala
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Combine Greek yogurt, olive oil, tandoori masala, garlic, basil oregano and paprika in a big bowl until each ingredient is blended together. Add salt and pepper to season it perfectly!
- Gently toss the shrimp in a bowl and ensure each piece is completely immersed within the marinade for perfect flavor.Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours so that flavors can truly mingle together for an exquisite taste experience.
- Ignite your grill and set it to a medium-high temperature for optimal cooking.
- Carefully thread each shrimp onto the skewers, leaving adequate room between them.
- Char-grill the shrimp skewers for two to three minutes on each side, until they turn a light golden hue and reach exquisite cooked perfection.
- Serve the grilled shrimp with lemon wedges on the side.
Preparing this Garlic and Herb Grilled Indian Tandoori Shrimp recipe feeds four people as an appetizer or two people if served as a main course. Elevate your meal to a delectable level by presenting it with some basmati rice or get creative and enjoy the freshness of your culinary creation blended together in harmony with a light vinaigrette salad. Top off your scrumptious Indian-inspired plate of food with some naan bread for that extra delicious touch! Dig in and enjoy!