Look no further than this delectable garlic shrimp pasta for a truly extravagant and flavorful dinner. The cream sauce adds an air of opulence to the savory blend of garlic and shrimp, while the comforting feel of the pasta offers a fulfilling base for it all. Whether you want to surprise your significant other or need something yummy during your family night meals, this dish will not disappoint!
- Indulge in a hearty meal with 1 pound of delectable spaghetti or linguine pasta.
- Prepare your meal with 1 pound of effortlessly-prepared shrimp, shucked and readied for cooking.
- Mince 4 cloves of garlic finely for an intense flavor.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream to any recipe for the perfect consistency and taste.
- 1/2 Sprinkle a generous helping of freshly grated Parmesan cheese into your concoction for an unforgettable burst of flavor.
- 2 A few tablespoons of butter
- Add the perfect pinch of salt and pepper to bring out a delightful flavor.
- Incorporate the tangy flavor of freshly-chopped parsley for an unmistakable burst of freshness.
- Boil a large pot of salted water and cook the pasta until it reaches al dente perfection, as advised on the packaging. Once cooked, strain off excess liquid and let sit aside.
- Heat the butter over a medium flame in a big skillet before adding in the minced garlic. Stir continuously while cooking for 1-2 minutes, and you’re done!
- Sauté the shrimp in the skillet for a couple of minutes per side until they turn rosy pink and are thoroughly cooked.
- Carefully remove the shrimp from the skillet and place them in a separate bowl.
- Pour the heavy cream into your skillet and stir until it reaches a gentle simmer. Allow cooking for 2-3 minutes, occasionally stirring as the cream thickens.
- Incorporate the grated Parmesan into the skillet and stir until it is thoroughly melted and blended with the cream.
- Gently mix the cooked pasta with the creamy sauce in the same skillet for even coating.
- Carefully add the cooked shrimp to the skillet, stirring delicately until fully incorporated.
- To finish the dish, season it with a pinch of salt and pepper for optimal flavor.
- Serve the pasta while still piping hot, and top with freshly chopped parsley for added flavor.