Get ready to tantalize your taste buds with the delightful flavor and aroma of Garlic and Herb Grilled Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork! For a spectacular addition to your next summer event, look no further than this Vietnamese-inspired recipe! It’s easy yet mouthwatering and sure to make the occasion truly unforgettable. Not only does it take mere minutes to prepare, but its classic flavors will amaze and delight. Try this entrée – you will be delighted with the outcome!
- Slice 1 pound of pork shoulder into thin pieces for an easily digestible and flavorful meal.
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Gently mix in an expansive bowl the lemongrass, garlic, fish sauce, honey and soy sauce with vegetable oil. Afterward stir in dried oregano and basil before seasoning to taste with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the sliced pork in a bowl and lavish with the marinade to coat generously. Securely cover the mixture and place it inside your refrigerator for a minimum of one hour but no longer than four hours.
- Ignite your grill to a medium-high temperature for the best results.
- Carefully and evenly thread the pork slices onto skewers, leaving enough distance between each piece.
- Cook the pork skewers to absolute perfection, turning them periodically until they develop a tantalizingly even and delicious char.
- Serve the grilled pork with lime wedges on the side.
This recipe serves 4 people as a main course. For the perfect accompaniment, try serving steamed rice or a zesty Vietnamese salad of fresh herbs and crisp veggies. You can also wrap the pork slices in lettuce leaves or rice paper for a traditional Vietnamese-style meal.
Enjoy your delicious and aromatic Garlic and Herb Grilled Vietnamese Lemongrass Pork!